Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WEDDING BELLS ARE IN THE AIR!!!!!!

Okay, I couldn't wait...

Ivan and Yadi are getting married....ON FRIDAY!!! I can hardly wait.

For those of you who don't know, Ivan works for Jed. I believe his title is Bookkeeper, but he is much more than that to me.

He is a handsome, 24 year old, with the personality of an Angel. He has taught me about tolerance and patience, the love of family, and the importance of friends. We are proud to call him our friend!!!

To say I am thrilled that he is getting married is putting it mildly...I am ecstatic!!! Yadi is a beautiful, loving girl, and I don't think he could have chosen a more perfect person to be by his side. I wish the two of them every happiness and I hope they have tons of kids for their parents (all of us) to play with.

This is my sincere wish for you, Ivan...

I love you very much...

No comments:

Post a Comment