Monday, March 23, 2009

HELLO WORLD!!!

I'm happy to say, the wedding went without a hitch...sort of...they did get hitched. (a little pun there...hee hee). I'll have photos when they get back from a mini-honeymoon, hopefully by Wednesday or Thursday.

As you know, it's Monday, and that means stat day. So here we go...

For the Record:
60 Minutes 2.8 M.P.H.
Distance 2.8
Calories Burned 261.4
AND 1 more lost pound

I was surprised that I lost anything after Friday...I really ate like a little piggy!!! Homemade tamales, crunchie deepfried thingies...and lots of cake. Yum!!!
None of that will touch my lips again for sometime. Oh well, I guess it will all be worth it when I get svelt again.

love and Kisses

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! and sounds like good food :) Glad you had a great time and glad your stats are great.. Good Job! I also love the music on your blog.. It is relaxing!

    ReplyDelete