Tuesday, March 10, 2009

THE LIGHTS ARE OUT AND EVERYBODIES HOME

Last night our lights went out, not just ours, but the entire building. Of course, we couldn't find the flashlight right away, and the only candles I could find was a little one in the bathroom. I opened all the drapes and the full moon helped us to see. After about a 10 minute search, I found the flashlight in, of all places, the utility drawer. That will teach me for putting things where they belong.

Anyway, I thought we were going to use the flashlight to get around, but Jed had other plans. He hoarded it and used it to read. Man, was he funny looking, a grown man reading with a flashlight!!!! I got bored with nothing to do and no one to talk to, so I crashed on the couch. When I woke up, around 10:30, all the lights in the house were on, and Jed was asleep in his chair with the flashlight still in his hand....
HE IS STILL SOOOOO CUTE!!!

Yesterday was a very busy day for me. Up at 4:30 to walk on the treadmill and then I started to get the apartment ready for Easter. Our family from Chicago is coming and since it takes me FOREVER to do things, I figured I better start now. I'll take photos when I'm finished. Easter is my favorite holiday...a new beginning!!!! All the pretty flowers and Spring in the air...love it, love it, love it.

Love and Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment