Monday, March 2, 2009

ANOTHER MONDAY, ANOTHER POUND!!

Jed and I had a nice, peaceful weekend, snuggled on the couch watching old movies and reading. Two days of Bliss...

You would think that after so long, we would get tired on one another, but we still prefer each others' company and spending time together is still great fun.

On another subject, I must tell you about my new toy. I purchased an HP computer some time ago which has a built in camera. I haven't been too excited about it because I didn't have anyone to play with. Well, my son got a webcam and I have been speaking to my 10 year old Grandson in North Carolina. It is soooo cool!!! And he is soooo sweet. I just love to see the little thing pop up to say he is on the line. What joy it gives me.

Okay, Monday is stats day, so here we go.

For the Record:
55 Minutes
2.6 M.P.H.
Distance 2.37
Calories Burned 235.4
AND 1 more lost pound

No comments:

Post a Comment