Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Today is Thanksgiving and as many do on this day...I am reflecting.

My heart swells with love and pride every time I think of having the privilege to be at the side of my hero, Jed Ufland. He is my everything. Still after 36 years, it is his name, in the night, I call when I am afraid; his smile that makes me soar to the sky with happiness; and his love that never fails me.

His courage, his wit, and his love is what has made me the person I am, and strive to be, everyday.

So, here's to you, my darling...and to many more Thanksgiving Days!!!

Love and Kisses

2 comments:

  1. jean wadsworth cochranDecember 2, 2009 at 8:22 PM

    Dear Sister Suzi,

    I am so happy that you and Jed have each other. The love you share is filled with wonder. Here's to continued love and happiness.

    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jeanie....I'm happy you have someone in your life also.

    Love and Kisses

    Suzi

    ReplyDelete