Sunday, August 2, 2009

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER AND MORE!!!

For those of you who care (and for those that don't), tomorrow is my day to change my "1/2 Off Item" on my site. As usual, I will post a link here. Also, don't forget, if you purchase the sale item, you get 15% off anything else on the site (as long as you purchase it at the same time). So, set your clock...8:00am pt, tomorrow!!!

Also, I wanted to tell you...I watch way too much HGTV, and rarely do I see anything I haven't seen 1000 times before...White walls, Beige Walls, Green Walls, Pink Walls.

Anyway, I was watching a new show this morning...Gosh, I can't remember which one...but another one about getting the house ready for sale...this time an English gal is the host...

Anyway, the kitchen was a breath of fresh air...Glass, Reverse Painted Subway Tiles (in a light aqua color)...over the entire wall space. And, of course, Stainless Steel Appliances, and a Granite Counter Top.

The topper was a Reproduction Tin Ceiling...and Contemporary
Fixtures..It was the prettiest kitchen I have seen in years..
I wanted to just step in and cook!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~
I just looked, and although I can't figure out which episode, the show was "The Unsellables".
~~~~~~~~~~
Catch it if you can...it is worth seeing.

Love and Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment