Saturday, August 14, 2010

GRADUATION DAY!!!

Today, Tony graduated from College...I couldn't be prouder of him. As some of you know, he really worked hard to accomplish this. He has been working on it for approx. 25 years. First, he was in the Navy, then married, and last every spare second he has spent preparing his kids for the outside world. He is a remarkable human being...I aspire to be like him. He is my hero.

I love you, Tony...with all my heart!


Tony with Lisa, Zack and Josh



The Gold Tassel means "With Honors"!



This is what it was all about!!

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! Way to go Tony! You have to be super proud of yourself, your momma sure is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...Mechelle...you got that right!!!!!

    I just wish I could've been there to see it first hand.

    ReplyDelete