Monday, September 28, 2009

WHERE WAS I?

Just in case you noticed, I've been missing!!! Both of my computers were down for two days. Actually, it was the server, but that's just too long a story to go into tonight.

I didn't put a new "Weekly Sale" on this week, because I was still down this morning at 8:00.

But, as they say, "Alls well that ends..." so I'll be back on schedule next Monday. I'm already getting some more things to put on my websites, and I'll touch base with my Facebook Friends, in a few minutes.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Love and Kisses

1 comment:

  1. That is no fun, and like your right arm missing..I will be posting pictures soon.. I am no where near done, but I will post what I have done so far, which is not a lot, but at least it will give people an idea.. Talk to you soon..

    ReplyDelete