Saturday, September 5, 2009

HAVE A SAFE AND GREAT HOLIDAY WEEKEND!

Just wanted to tell everyone to have a great weekend.

A bit late, but not TOO late, I am learning to take things slow and easy. I'm trying to remember, it's not what color your living room is that matters, but that you use it to LIVE in. It's not whether or not your couch ECHOS the drapes, but that your grandkids say "Thank You" because they heard you say it so often (now that's an echo, I can live with). Life is short and whether your house looks like a magazine or it has magazines all over it, its the journey that measures success.

Just a few Suzi-isms...

Love and Kisses

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to let you know that you won my giveaway at www.chippycottagecharmhouse.blogspot.com
    Please email me your address info. at vintagemama4@live.com. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete