Thursday, July 16, 2009

WOW TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY!!!

I know it's crazy, but I just had to put this on my blog...

About 3 weeks ago, Jed ordered some shirts from Turnbull and Asser in Beverly Hills.

They called today to say they were in and I asked them to please messenger them over to us. Usually, if we get a delivery of any kind the concierge signs for the item and calls to let us know we have something. For some reason, when the concierge called he said I should come down. So, down to the lobby I went.

The messenger was there with the package, and I signed for it. Then he asked me if I was an actress...MAN OH MAN!!! I'm 59 years old...and someone thought I was a MOVIE STAR!!! All I can hope for is that he didn't think I was Cloris Leachman...hee hee!!! Just thought I would share.

Love and Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment