Tuesday, July 7, 2009

GOODBYE MICHAEL


I woke up early, 5:30am this morning...I love to see the dawn. The beginning of a new day, the start of something new. But today is going to be different.

Los Angeles is bracing for the chaos the MJ Memorial is going to create. Lots of crying, lots of mess to clean up, and lots of noise.

I, for one, was not a true MJ fan. I'm sorry he left us so early in life and I wonder what music we missed out on. I wonder what his 50's would have brought us in the music world. As far as his other business, well, I'm just not in a position to know the truth. I prefer to think that if the LAPD couldn't prove he was a criminal, then I have to believe it wasn't true. They sure tried hard enough!!!!

He was weird, that is for sure. But weird is a name folks have called lots of interesting, creative people. It happens to be a name I have always loved to be called. To me, it means extraordinary, off the wall and thinking outside the box. All of which can easily be said of MJ.

The thing that struck me this morning is the morning sky. It was dark and overcast. Not a usual sight for Los Angeles. It almost looks like it might rain. Wouldn't that be something? A downpour in LA on MJ's last hurrah!!! Weird, uh?

Love and Kisses

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzi....thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a note. Your blog is beautiful....my favorite color of green. I worked for CBS and met Michael several times....he was just so fragile and innocent...very sad...xo jana

    ReplyDelete