Monday, February 16, 2009

THE FIRST MONDAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!

So....Valentines Breakfast was a total disaster!!! The pancake mix, (a squirt bottle simular to whipped cream) didn't work and the strawberries went bad overnight!!! I overcooked the bacon and my yukky oatmeal had bugs in it. So, much to Jeds' chagrin, we both had eggbeaters and toast. I know this will be another laughable memory sometime in the future, and I know no one up there hates me, (DO THEY?) but for now, it really irks me to no end.

Today is another walk day...holiday or not, on the treadmill...working to get some of this excess weight off.

For the Record:
45 Minutes
2.6 M.P.H.
Distance 1.91
Calories Burned 191.5
AND 2 more lost pounds

It really amazes me...did you know to gain 1 pound we have to OVEREAT 3500 calories?...ergo...to lose 1 pound we have to UNDEREAT 3500 calories!!!

There's more, but I'll save it for another time...off to do the crossword puzzle...

Love and Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment