Saturday, October 16, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZACK





Dear Zack:

Today is your Birthday...16 years old...man, oh man, who would have thunk it???? It seems like just yesterday, Granddad and I were calling your dad every day to find out if you were born...

I remember, a long, long time ago, turning 16. I couldn't wait to get my drivers license so I could drive through town with the windows open and the radio blasting out some Beatles or Stones song. I was on top of the world.

I hope you have a wonderful day, and that all your wishes come true.

Life has a way of sneaking past you, one day your sixteen and the next your sixty...I can only hope your in-between years are as great as mine have been, that you find your perfect someone and that your happy times far out-weigh the sad ones.

I wish for you only the best life has to offer!!!! You are a wonderful person, and I am as proud of you as a GrandMother can be.

With all my Love,

Grand Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment